Hi! My name is Dani (danipassos.eth)
My main mission is to connect people across the world through a strong product, fun and engaged community, and powerful storytelling. I firmly believe that the golden standard of an outstanding product is whether it brings smiles and empathy to its users, getting them to feel like they have a space to grow, contribute, and develop new tools.
Some (fun) facts about me:
- 🇧🇷 I grew up in Brasília, Brazil, and came to the states when I was 16. I learned English from playing video games and watching torrent TV Shows 👀
- 📺 My favorite tv show is I Think You Should Leave. Actually, that is up for discussion as I really love The Office, Friends and Seinfeld.
- 👤 People in the US know me as Déni, while in Brazil, Dâni.
- 👣 My parents still live in Brazil, my mom is an artist and an entrepreneur and my dad is retired from the government and invests in real estate. When growing up I had the chance of creating a pretty good variety of small businesses and learning from each experience.
- 👩🏻⚕️ I started my journey in Med School, but after I realized it was not really my thing. So, I realized there were other ways I could help and impact people positively. That helped me to grow and opened up my horizons and gave me a chance to explore other interests. Realizing this gave me the opportunity to move to New York City to network and work in building a better world on tech.
- 💰 My biggest lesson when building products are — to communicate well. Nothing is stronger than an engaged community that loves and supports your product and vision. On top of that, build an incredible team, align the team around your impactful mission, and move ultra-super fast.
◌ Content strategy and creation
◌ Conferences, events, and hackathons
◌ Influencer marketing
◌ Growth strategy
◌ Project management
◌ Team player, communicative & great networking skills
🎮 Personal Interests
Photography, ML/AI, Sports, Gaming, Politics, Culture, and web3.
The page below includes some of the projects delivered over the past years.